Suitable for sensitive skin, this gentle gel-to-fluid medium utilises an advanced acid and enzyme complex to resurface skin, while Rosemary Hydrolat eases irritation and calms redness in order to perfect the canvas for lasting, flawless skin.
- Rosemary Hydrolat balances the skin’s microbiome, leaving it feeling purified. Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid and Citric Acid cleanse and exfoliate the skin Restores skin’s pH levels eliminating impurities.
- Improves circulation in the skin for a radiant and healthy glow.
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Apply a generous amount at night onto clean, dry skin using a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area.
- For best results allow the leave on formula to sink in and follow with a light night moisturiser.
- Resume your normal skincare routine in the morning, making sure to apply sunscreen during the day.
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER, AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, LACTOBACILLUS/PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, TAPIOCA STARCH, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BETAINE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, YEAST EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, COLLOIDAL SILVER, SOY AMINO ACIDS, SILICA, AGASTACHE MEXICANA FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
PARABEN, PARAFFIN AND SILICONE FREE.
Barcode: 5060280371745 | SKU: CLEX100
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I use this in conjunction with the anti blemish tonic and the crypto activating hydrating gel?
Yes, you can use the Clinical Exfoliator at night.
Do I apply the exfoliator after toner and before moisturizer? Is it ok to use it without a moisturizer?
Apply the Hydrolat Anti Blemish Tonic before applying the Clinical Exfoliator. There is no need for a moisturiser, the Clinical Exfoliator should be the last step in your evening routine.
How often would this be used? Daily, weekly, monthly?
You can start using it three times a week. After two weeks, you can use it every evening.
No products in your bag.