Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card.
Credit card payments are made through 3D secure transaction. The cardholder's address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to 111SKIN Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us.
Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
• Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
• Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
• Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
• Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
• Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.