A trip to New York with Yannis and Eva
Last week, founders of 111SKIN Dr Yannis Alexandrides and Eva Alexandridis traveled in style to the big apple!
During their trip, Yannis met with freelancer Aja Mangum (Bloomberg, etc.), Ashley Weatherford (NY Mag’s The Cut), Sydney Wasserman (DuJour) and luxury magazine publication Manhattan Magazine. He seamlessly told the brand story and product collections as well as spoke about the new products - the Celestial Black Diamond Eye Masks, Celestial Black Diamond Eye and Lip contour gel & Celestial Black Diamond retinol oil.
The trip was full of media appointments, exquisite brunches and dinners and exciting meetings. Yannis' first meeting was at the Four Seasons New York- a five-star Midtown East luxury hotel between Park and Madison Avenues in Manhattan.
In a traditional New York minute, the whole trip was a whirlwind, raining in between appointments in the midst of New York Fashion Week.
Favourite places to eat in NYC
A big fan of meat, Yannis loves to visit restaurants with steak on the menu:
1. Zuma- Zuma is a Japanese Restaurant, with Bar and Lounge as well as Private Dining
2. Luger steak house- Peter Luger Steak House is a steakhouse located in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, New York City, with a second location in Great Neck, New York
3. Milos- A stylish Greek restaurant serving fresh seafood in a Mediterranean-style whitewashed setting.
Things to do
New York is full of amazing things to do. Among Yannis' and Eva's top things to do include:
- Jog in central park (say something like regardless of where I am in the world I always make time to fit in exercise, it’s so important etc and helps with jetlag…)
- Shop in Soho – I rarely have time to shop but love a walk and coffee in Soho etc
- Have a cryo session http://www.kryolifehealth.com/