Our Favourite Make-Up Looks For Valentine's Day
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching we thought we would share with you some of our favourite date night looks. Whether you’re out for dinner, having a romantic daytime picnic or simply heading out for drinks with a few good friends instead, then there’s sure to be a make-up look you’d love to recreate. Let us know what you think of our choices on Facebook or tweeting us @111skin.
1. This gentle take on the smokey eye is subtle but effective. Apply bronzer in a three shape on your temples, under the cheekbone and along the jawline for a healthy glow. Finish with a slick of peachy lip gloss
2. If you prefer a more simple look then you can’t go wrong with this pink-themed beauty. A simple coat of mascara, a light flush of blusher and a bright-yet-subtle pink lipstick are all you need.
3. A perfect day time look which combines minimal make-up with bold lipstick to keep things fun and flirty. Touch up your complexion with an illuminating concealer and a tinted moisturiser, then select your brightest, boldest lip colour to complete.
4. A feline flick a red lip is a classic combo, easy to recreate and suitable for a number of occasions. The star is the show is surely a perfect base so don’t forget to thorough cleanse with your favourite 111SKIN products, apply a long-lasting primer followed by medium-heavy coverage foundation.
5. This stunning smokey eye is perfect for date-night. But don’t feel you have to pair bold eye make-up with a nude lip, if you’re feeling daring opt for a richer shade of red or burgundy. You could also switch things up by using a different colour palette to create a smokey effect, neutrals work well if you don’t feel as confident with creating this look where as purple hues provide an interesting twist on a classic