We're Hiring - Paid Content Writing Internship!
Are you super knowledgeable about social media? Do you love writing? Then we need you!
Paid Content Writing Internship
111SKIN is a luxury skincare company that brings technologically advanced ingredients together with space research
111 Harley Street is an elite cosmetic surgery practice specialising in surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation.
We are looking for a Copy Writing Intern who will work across both companies reporting to the Digital Manager to produce creative web content, email copy, and social media posts in support of campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives. He or she will help to create and manage the editorial calendar to ensure that the 111 Harley Street / 111SKIN websites are current, on- brand, on-message, fresh, creative, consistent and engaging.
• Creative writing: conducting research, writing, editing and posting interesting and fun web content on a daily basis
• Writing and editing for other initiatives such as email and direct marketing campaigns
• Updating the companies’ profiles on diﬀerent review channels
• Updating the companies’ websites and ensuring up-to-date user experience
• Active engagement in social media outlets
• Admin work and other miscellaneous duties
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a hardworking, creative copywriter who is eager to learn and develop their skills and is willing to go the extra mile to make the business a success.
What We Oﬀer
An exciting and challenging experience providing you with the opportunity to develop and excel in various fields of the business world. You will gain an insight into the beauty industry and markets, and acquire greater insight into developing and creating PR and Marketing strategies. All that and so much more in the relaxed and fun environment of our oﬃce, located near Marleybone High St.
Your Skills & Experience
• Must love Beauty!
• Experience in copywriting, blog writing or similar role
• Excellent research, communication and presentation skills
• Strong communication skills with emphasis on strategy and creative content development
• An understanding of SEO, social media, and website analytics
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and creation of marketing materials
• Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities, with a keen attention to detail
• Previous integrated marketing and/or product marketing experience.
Please email covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will start as a paid intern with the opportunity of receiving an oﬀer for a permanent position after 6 months.