Creative Digital Marketing/Editorial Intern
Are you a beauty junkie? Do you love reading blogs? Do you have your own blog? Are you super knowledgeable about social media? Do you love writing? Then we need you!
111SKIN LTD is a luxury skincare company that brings technologically advanced ingredients together with space research. 111 Harley Street is an elite cosmetic surgery practice specialising in surgical and non-surgical rejuvenation. We are looking for a Digital Marketing/Editorial Intern who will work across both platforms reporting to the Digital Manager to produce creative web content, email copy, and social media posts in support of campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives. He or she will help to create and manage an editorial calendar to ensure that the 111 Harley Street/ 111skin website is current, on-brand, on-message, fresh, creative, consistent, and engaging.
- Creative writing: conducting research, writing, editing and posting interesting and fun web content on a daily
- Writing and editing for other initiatives such as email and direct marketing campaigns
- Updating the companies’ profiles on different review channels
- Updating the companies’ websites and ensuring up-to-date user experience
- Active engagement in social media outlets
What we offer:
An exciting and challenging experience providing you with the opportunity to develop and excel in various fields of the business world. You will learn what is it like to run a company, gain an insight into the beauty industry and markets, be engaged in product development and communication with international suppliers. You will also acquire greater knowledge in developing and creating PR and Marketing strategies. All that and so much more in the relaxed and fun environment of our office, located near Marylebone High Street.
The Candidate will start as a paid intern with the opportunity of receiving an offer for a permanent position after six months.
Skills and Experience:
- Must love Beauty!
- Experience in copywriting, blog writing or similar role
- Excellent research skills
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on strategy and creative content development
- An understanding of SEO, social media, and website analytics
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and creation of marketing materials
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail
- Previous integrated marketing and/or product marketing experience
6 months full-time internship with a possibility of a permanent position after completion
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org