Glutathione for radiant skin?
SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS HAVE LONG KNOWN THE POWER OF GLUTATHIONE. BUT ONLY NOW CAN YOU POP IT DAILY TO GET ITS UNRIVALLED SKIN, HEALTH AND WELLBEING BENEFITS . . .
Glutathione is the body’s most powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent, but outside the science community, few people have even heard of it,” says Dr. Yannis Alexandrides, Harley St Plastic Surgeon and Founder of 111SKIN. “It’s now time to raise awareness on this life-saving molecule that delivers incredible health benefits, and even helps slow the aging process.”
“My team of scientists previously worked on the Soviet Space Programme, and their role was to keep astronauts in orbit in peak health and this meant harnessing the ability to raise the levels of the most powerful antioxidant in the body. They discovered that NAC supplements combined with key vitamins in their purest form, effectively stimulated the production of Glutathione, and they patented their formula unique to 111SKIN. It’s always been our goal to bring these supplements to a wider market, and as environmental and lifestyle aggressors increase on earth, we knew that space would dictate the future for wellbeing”.
Although Glutathione can be seen on the supplement shelf, direct intake does little to increase cellular levels as oral forms to date have been poorly absorbed and broken down by the stomach. Only NAC is scientifically proven to raise intracellular Glutathione levels and is the key ingredient in the new 111SKIN Radiant Beauty Dose Supplements.
So what exactly is Glutathione? Dr Alexandrides explains . . . :
- Glutathione is made up of three amino acids, and is the single most powerful antioxidant produced in the body
- Glutathione is present in every cell of the body, but slowly starts to deplete after the age of 25. It preserves and protects skin cells, combats chronological ageing and stimulates the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- By stimulating the production of Glutathione, the cells ability to fight free radical damage is strengthened, and the ageing process is delayed
- Glutathione protects your DNA from damage and maintains optimal immunity. As well as fighting free radicals, it reduces inflammation and helps fend off heart disease, cancer, neurological decline, dementia and many more common diseases.
- Keeps vital cell mitochondria producing optimum energy.