My New Year's Resolutions
I know it's already mid January but I think this is a good time to put down my New Year's Resolutions because I've had enough time to have a good look at the year, settle in and figure out what I want from it. I've put my pen to paper and these are my resolutions:
1. Go to bed early- I always feel like the day does not have enough hours so I end up staying up later.
2. Get up Earlier- If I get up earlier this will help fix the problem above.
3. Exercise more- I love the way exercising makes me feel and also its healthy.
4. Get to the office earlier- From the moment I wake up, I am on my email working from my bed, kitchen table, heping the kids get ready for school, If I get to the office earlier I will have everything in one place.
5. Drink 2 liters of water per day- I drink a lot of water already but my skin just looks so much better when I have 2 liters
6. 'Me Time'- With such a busy schedule its hard to have time alone to just 'breathe' and put on a face mask.
7. Stick to the 111Skin regime- Believe it or not even with my own skincare company I still have to make sure that I cleanse, tone, serum, and moisturize!